a little love story about mermaids and tattoos
why test on animals when there are prisons full of rapists
because the prisons aren’t actually full of rapists
the rapists run free and the prisons are full of people charged with weed possession
can we please remember that Time magazine rigged their own online poll and refused to have Laverne Cox as person of the year, despite overwhelming support
they never said why they did this, nor have they apologized for it
Hello everyone!! July is going by so fast, right? So it’s time for me to choose a new blog of the month for August!
- A follow back from me (if not already)
- Link on my blog during August
- Promos of all sorts! (almost whenever you want)
- Help with anything you’d like
- Me as a friend WOO
- Must be following me!
- Reblog this post, likes don’t count as entries
- Preferably no sideblogs, it’s a mess to keep track of who’s following and not sorry!!
- I will choose finalists on 31th of July, therefor this is the last day to reblog this post
- The finalists will send me a letter (via ask, submit or a textpost) describing themselves aswell draw themselves as a Pokémon trainer! (I will judge by creativity, not how good you are at drawing)
- Check out my July BOTM
- Check out my Art blog
- Check out my boyfriend (hell yeah)
- If you have any questions, ask them here !
I think that’s it! Good luck!!
think about the concept of a library. that’s one thing that humanity didn’t fuck up. we did a good thing when we made libraries